Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ministry Fellowship

                   It was GREAT. We ( the Harvest Community) arrived anywhere between 8 and 9:00, and registered.
    We( lots of people) got our pictures taken and signed our lives away. Not really, we( those who had not already done so in the last three months) just had to fill out paperwork so they knew where we( servants of the Lord who help out in different church ministries at different campuses) helped out.
  We( the people and all who attended) worshiped with the best worship team ever, Harvest Christian Band.
  We( the people) heard great comedy and good clean laughter coming from the crowds. It was fun.
  They( the staff of the church) gave away prizes and one was a all expense paid trip to Australia for the next Harvest Crusade. I just wish it could have been me, but the good Lord knows who He wants there.
   We( servants) got a free burger or hotdog with chips and a drink. ALL the while the wind was blowing. Sure the enemy tried to stir stuff up but we( everyone) all a good time anyway.
      We were reminded of the beliefs that the church is based on. You know things like,
We believe that the Bible is the infallible word of God. All Scripture is  inspired by God.             (2 Timothy 3:16).
 That the trinity is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And eight others that I can not remember all of. But it is what I believe, and so I was glad to hear them all again, Should have taken notes.
   All the Pastors were there. It was a blessed day and it just reminds me how blessed I am that I am able to help serve my Lord in church that teaches the gospel truth, straight from the pages of scripture.  I  am also blessed to be so close to one of the best churches in America.
Punkin loved going to school there

This is where I serve now, both in Children's Ministry and As a teacher for my Punkin.
  
It is a great way to spend the day with love in my heart for those who I love and who love me.

 God has put me here and I am where I am supposed to be.

1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

Punkin looks and is so cute! She is blessed to have you for a grandma.