Monday, July 21, 2014

Baby's Birthday

Wednesday will be my baby's birthday and she will be 28. Wow how time flies. I have been so busy making theses cell phone / passport cases for ladies in my Summer Bible Fellowship group, that I almost didn't have the time to make her something.
Sew…. I squeezed this in today, just for her.
I think she will really get some use out it, because, she is going to have another family member in November. So with her little one, and one on the way, she will have her hands so full, she'll need something to keep her phone handy.
Hope you are enjoying this summer so far.
I have been sewing these cases for almost two months now, and have finally caught up with myself.
What do you think of all these? Do you like them? Everyone who has one, Loves them!
They tell me what they would like to have whether, color or theme and I create.
I have enjoyed them. I think I will add more to my shop soon.



 





 





for my baby's birthday

What is your color or theme?
Judith

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow you have been a busy gal....love them!!

Angie in SoCal said...

All of them are great! I love flowers myself.