Friday, May 16, 2014

Festival For All

Hi Quilters and Bloggers.
Hope you are enjoying your festival put on by Amy's Creative Side.
The quilt I have entered is one done a couple of years ago.
It was a challenge for our guild, using green and two different blocks. One having to be a Nine Patch.
It was called Go Green Challenge.



I used over 40 different scrap fabrics in my stash and one green floral beauty.
As most of my quilts I do, It is a king size. I have a hard time with little  quilts. Although, I would get a lot more quilts done if i did do smaller quilts. You understand I am sure.
Anyway, I just love how it brings in the outside garden inside to my room and makes it feel so fresh.
Well I hope you enjoy the festival and hope you like my quilt.
Have fun,
JudithAmy's

6 comments:

Dolly said...

What a beautiful quilt this is ! And I was able to make out the wording on the label, and I couldn't agree with you more ! Praise God for the beauty all around us, and for the opportunity to enjoy it !

I saved photos of this quilt for future inspiration.

PaintedThread said...

So pretty. It has a really springy feel.

CitricSugar said...

Lovely! I tend to do larger quilts as well but not many king-sized! I did ONE and thought my arms would break trying to wrestle it through my machine's throat so you have my admiration!

a maidenhair fern said...

You're right, it does look like a beautiful garden. Very nice.

SuperMomNoCape said...

So pretty and I'm sure it's even prettier in person.

Ann said...

Such a beautifully effective, yet simple quilt. It will look wonderful on your bed. Just like a flower garden. Congratulations!