Sunday, October 23, 2011

October


This is always a very hard month for me to get through and out of 33 years I think I have made it through one with out noticing it. I have been pretty busy this month as well, but it has not escaped me.
I need to stay busy so as not to get caught up in the down side of this time of year.
So today I made an apron that I would like to sell, but I need to get it on our Etsy site for that to happen and I need my daughter to do that. That is her job.I don't celebrate halloween but we seen this fabric and just had to purchase it for this purpose. And it gave me something to do besides chores.
I hope you like it and it will sell before it is to late.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love the pattern. I don't do this holiday either! I would love to be able to sew like this! Have a peaceful week! Hugs! Loretta