Sunday, May 22, 2011

Punkin's Birthday


Time has flown by and I don't know where it has gone.
One of the things that I heard said some time ago, now. Time cannot be replaced or saved. It comes only once and when it is gone thats it, it is gone. 
We need to redeem the time while we have the chance. 
I am amazed at how fast it is moving. 
Daddy said to me years ago, when I mentioned that the time seemed to go fast every summer. His response was , "Wait till you get older, It even goes faster". He was so right. I don't know really where the last eight years have gone. It seems like just a few months ago, we were trying to  potty train and then kindergarten. Now we are preparing for the third grade and possibly college. 
Okay so maybe not that far ahead just yet but we had better because before we know it the time will be here. 
carrot cake we made together for her
We let her have the day off from school so she could go to her fathers place early and then to get her back today to go to church and the Angel baseball game.

chocolate cake from a friend
gifts given early

Glad she had a great weekend birthday.

No comments: