Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend



patriotic apron will be for sale 

retired today
So today was my husbands last day to clock in at the post-office. That is where I met him twenty years ago. And eighteen years ago this weekend is when we began to date. Wow how time flies.




As  for time flying, my garden is coming along nicely.

The beginning of this month I had trouble with pests. They were eating everything that was green.


My daughter and her boyfriend bought me a variety of new plants. I was trying to grow everything from seed, and was getting discouraged. So they pampered me with lasting gifts. I think I mentioned that already in an earlier post.
Anyway, the time this month has been flying by and my garden is doing so good. The plants almost all have some fruit on them.
I have already picked some for omelets and salads and salsa.
Today, was great weather as all month has been. It has allowed the plants to gain ground with roots, without devastating heat.I was shocked as I was looking over my onions and the last of the
 lettuce. When I came across this guy.
 It really freaked me out at first. But I asked the Lord to help me catch it before it got away, and well as you can see, He did. Can you tell me what it is?
Anyway, times are flying ands we need to redeem them before to much gets behind us.












I hope you all have a blessed Memorial Day weekend and remember to pray for out Troops and those who have fallen for is it because of them that we can be free.
So what are doing these days?

No comments: