Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring is in the Air


We began our spring break last Friday and was it so much needed.
We had a sleep over with a cousin and then we went to a Veterans Parade which was cool, followed by a Butterfly exhibit here in town.
It was cool too. Ever had a butterfly kiss. I can honestly say I have.
I am looking forward to doing a few things this week , like
Scrub the kitchen floor , ugh,
Wash the bathroom walls, ugh,
wash windows, ugh...
Sew , sew, sew, and maybe sew.....
read all night long, if the eyes will remain open, and plant more stuff in my garden.
I got more DIRT...
I was able to get my 'U'bed filled with my compost dirt and I put some seedlings in it. Remember this is all trial and error. Not right or wrong at this point, just learning. So this evening I did a little gardening.
Now I am headed to read if I still have the energy.






 Just wanted you to know that I am still in the game and trying to keep up. Are you?

No comments: