Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

A new day in a new year.
    Time , what a precious gift yet so much of it is wasted. As I talked to my brother this morning we talked about time. I have this subject come up a lot  lately.
    Time can not be saved. It can not be redeemed. It can not be be built up. It is what it is when it is. It is forever ticking and always going and each day has enough to make it a day. No more no less. Once today is over. The time is gone. Cannot save any part of yesterday's time for tomorrow. It is today's allotted time and that is it.
  So yesterday was last year and those things are now history in time. I feel like I wasted time because I sat and watched The Lord of The Rings Trilogy. I have not sat for so long in what it seems like forever. I do not watch television. And I haven't seen a movie in probably 6 months or more. But yesterday, my husband and I watched his favorite movies. He just loves the books really.
But wow, what a waste of time, if I was to do that every day or even once a week. I have other things to do. But that is how I took out the old year.

Today has been quiet different. Although not what I wished it could have been.
    Tried to sew on my scrappy quilt, but after baking oatmeal raisin cookies and preparing a pot roast in the crock pot, I read and took a little nap.
Now back to the second to the last book, Armageddon, of The Left Behind series. Almost done with it and the celebration of The Glorious Appearing,The end of Days, and then I will enjoy Joel Rosenbergs',
The Twelfth Imam.

    So I have no more time this evening to blog, I need to go and read so as to enjoy all the books I can read in the time I have here.
    Until next time, ....happy reading

No comments: