Thursday, December 23, 2010

Prep work

            So tonight I need to prepare myself for service tomorrow. I have volunteered to serve at a mission in L.A. tomorrow.
  I have always wanted to serve the Lord by serving others and this year, I am doing it.  I have no idea what I will be doing and that kind of is not me so there I am stepping outside my box. But I am not the one driving there so I think I will be okay. I usually need to know in advance what is happening and at this time, the only thing I know is that I am signed to go and serve. May prove to be very interesting.
  I prayed this year for the Lord to use me in sharing the truth about Him and serving Him. If this is part of the answer, I am not going to question Him about it. I am just going to rely on Him to carry me through.
   He has blessed me in ways that I could never explain, so I don't question it either.
So until tomorrow.....

No comments: