Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Outside the Box

I have had many times , the challenge of stepping outside the box, but haven't gone far.
This last week, I have been taken outside, because someone  wanted something special.
That something was three custom wallets made to order from their stash.
I could not even fathom the idea. So outside, I was blinded.
I created just what the customer wanted and to my surprise, and delight, I like them.
Modren Meadows
Amy and Denim
Os So Amy Butler
They will be received with great joy, and Love.
How are you when you are taken outside your box, and how do you handle the end result?
Judith


2 comments:

Kim said...

I love your custom wallets, Judith...the fabrics are lovely. I am afraid that life is always taking me out of my little box...I have learnt to go with the flow. So often the end results are so much better than the beginning but sometimes the end results are rather ho-hum.

Angie in SoCal said...

Last week and this week I was taken outside the box, and I didn't know if I could handle it, so I turned it over to the Lord, and he walked me right out of the problem - praise be, and I learned something. Those are lovely wallets, Judith!