Friday, February 28, 2014

Raining In SoCal

Hello Bloggers,
It is really raining here in SoCal. It Is a really treat and very much needed.
As always, life here this week has been busy and all I have done is teach, babysit and sew a few wallets, but today with the help of the weather I had a small break.
With the weather and reading history , it has a way of curing insomnia.
Angie's beautiful work of art, that I lOVE.









Also, today there is an anniversary to be had. Angie over at http://quiltingreadersgarden.blogspot.com/ is celebrating her fifth year in blog land, You Go Angie. And she is having a give away. Check it out, and let her know I sent you, lol.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your weather. It could change at any moment here, or maybe in the next ten minutes. :)


2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Thanks, Judith - it works! I'll add you to the special pool.

lynn cockrell said...

Hello, Judith! I am dropping by from the GYB party. It will be some time before I get through the list, because I have been very busy with taking care of 3 of my 5 grandchildren for the past couple of months, because of health issues with their sweet father.

I have very much enjoyed my visit to your blog today. My interests are multifaceted and included high on the list is sewing. Your sewing/quilting creations are beautiful! I very much hope you can find a moment to check out my blog and I am signing up to receive your posts!