Monday, December 3, 2012

It's About Time


Hi Everyone, Wow I can't believe how much time goes by,
I have been so caught in the daily doings of my life that I don't get to come by much anymore.
I want to try to get back more often though. Just to catch you up a bit, We are having a new arrival this month. In fact it could be any day now. My daughter is about to let go of my fourth grandchild. And she is so ready.
I have been making blankets and cootie covers and sister gifts and bibs, and, and and......I am tired.
I am still homeschooling my Punkin and we are learning so much. This year is going pretty smooth so far, with mom covering every once in awhile.
I am still making wallets that we are selling on our etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HopeNMotion?ref=
and I have been training my new baby who is so lovable and growing.



Well I just wanted to stop by with a quick update and hope I can again sooner than later with more. Thanks for stopping by, and happy blogging,

Judith

No comments: