Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Go Green Challenge

This quilt was a winner in a quilt guild challenge. I love it!
I purposed a challenge to the members of the guild to go into their stash and find something that they loved and use it.The challenge was to make a traditional nine-patch with an alternating block pattern.
Mine was a hour class with the nine patch.
The quilt took about three months to make and I didn't waste time. I enjoyed every minute of this because every block of nine patches was like a new quilt in the making. It has over 48 different colors in those nine patches.
It is about 104" square and  I wish it was bigger. But like I said, "I LOVE IT" !



on Friday until Sunday at midnight.
There is another contest at Quilt Gallery,
 and I would love for you to get involved and vote, or enter your own.
What have we got to loose, besides not winning.  hahaha

2 comments:

Michele, a distracted quilter said...

What beautiful work! I fall in love with 9patches over and over again whenever I see such inspiring projects.

Sara said...

Voted for your stunning quilt! Love it! You did a beautiful job on this quilt...

nhsarab at yahoo dot com