Friday, July 8, 2011

Quilter's Wallet Treat

The time has come to prepare for our up coming quilting retreat.
I am able to go because of a very sweet friend of mine. I  have been sponsered and I have made a gift for her as a a THANK YOU !!!
The wallet is Pat-e-Pattern Designs, and kit. It is a great way to show someone they are special. My friend loves purple and so I made it in her favorite color.
I carry one myself and have made many others over the last few years.
The wallet takes three fat quarters to make it. The kit that you can purchase as well from the company makes it super to put together. It is not really a beginner project, but it could be if one really likes it and sews slow. The pattern is super easy to follow and has great pics to help you as you go. Some of us do better with visual. This pattern has it.
Hope you like what I have made, and maybe you will be inspired to make one too.Three fat quarters is all it takes.





Check out their site  http://pat-e-patterns.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!