Monday, April 25, 2011

Fabric in my Stash

This weekend I was able to get into the stash fabric of long awaiting. I have been so busy this year with homeschooling, that I have not had the energy and desire (at the same time) to do anything with any of it.
This week after all the must do's were done. I went in to play a little and get inspired. You know to get ticking again.
Well I was able to find something that has kicked me in the pants and for three days now, I have been cutting for a old pattern favorite of mine. 'Yellow Brick Road', from Atkinson Designs.
 I am having a good time and hope that it will continue.
Anyway, It has been a good Monday being back to school and having Punkin here again, but I am so glad to touch and feel and smell the fabric in my stash again too.


When was the last time you were in your stash ?

No comments: