Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter with Punkin




hibiscus are lovely

my best friend and me
Just want to share some of the best parts of my day.
Punkin in Sunday school with grama
spring with all the colors



Wish we could have SPRING in the air all year around. I just love Spring. Life comes back to the ground after all the dead cold days pass, and the air is crisp in the morning hours and even Jesus came back to life after being dead, before He rose to the heavens to be with God the Father. 
Sometime we will go to all lengths to get what we see and want. My pray is that 
whatever it takes
you  will seek the truth and go to all lengths to find it. The truth of this Holy holiday, and why we who believe, believe.
Do you believe in Jesus? Have you asked Him in to your heart? You can, today.

No comments: