Friday, March 4, 2011

Purpose...

fresh picked
love the colors
Well this morning as I was trying to keep calm for the school day. I decided to make use of my time. I made more Orange Marmalade. This time I used Blood oranges along with a couple of Navels. Boy was it a good turn out. And it didn't take long either. Three hours from the time I sliced the first orange , until last jar popped close seal.
the beginning roll...


I so did not want to be angry because my star student was late again. I tell you what, with her mommy not having to be up and about for work due to work related injuries, I am just like HELLO. SCHOOL is in SESSION.



Okay now that I got that off my chest. We started another late day and finished just the basics. Come on now how can we excel. I don't know why we try sometimes.




finished
But we finished our puzzle today, even if I am the one who did it after school hours.
                                It helped me to relax.

1 comment:

Adrian L said...

Thankks for sharing