Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Feelings

We have had a much better week  all around.
Monday turned out to be a SNOW-Day and she had a blast with her mommy.




My cold is gone , okay almost all of it. My granddaughter is so much herself and we are enjoying some warmer weather.






Today we actually got to go to my WBS. that I have missed the last two weeks. Wow was it a great feeling to be around like minded believers again.
     I haven't even be able to serve in Children's ministry due to the yuck I had. So two weeks away and I was hungry for some true fellowship.
      After we came home we had a great afternoon outside doing our school work in the warmth of the sun.
Even Punkin was glad to get back in the swing of things.
When we finished what we were going to accomplish for school today we worked on our puzzle again. We have decide to use this for brain stimulus and hand eye coronation building. Like that?  It is all part of learning we are applying to our education.













Just a little something to stay in the game of blogging:)

No comments: