Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why I live here

               I live where we do, because I do not like to be cold.





Because it almost always is sunny, at least part of the day,

Because I need sun shine,

because I like to have green plants almost all year around,

because I like to drive with out ice on the roads, and
because the mountains and the beach are about the same distance away and I can see the mountains with the snow on them without having to go there.


Because there are fewer bugs here, that fly around your head or crawl between your toes, or sneak in your bed.

Because I don't want toads on my porch swing, or snakes in my pool.

because I need Sunshine, and Because I do not like to be cold.

       Today, I had to go outside and sit in a lawn chair in the sunshine to be warm, cause my house was cooler than I wanted to be. 

But it was great outside and that is where we did better in school today.


No comments: