Thursday, February 10, 2011

So Much To Do....

            So little time...
        
How can we fit everything in that we sign up to do.
            I am so concerned with what isn't taken care of today that I need to carry it into tomorrow and then, wish it was already done.
            I am amazed at how much I do get done with so little time. Yet I know even if I had more time I would have more to do.

           I think I really need to stop thinking that I am worth what I can accomplish. Therefore, I am worthy of ....what? I have NO clue.
      


I took a task and added a dream and then, life can with a blow and now I sometimes feel like I am over whelmed.




                  I am so Thankful that I have the Lord on my side. I think I would be stir-crazy and addicted to some thing. Oh yeah, I am....
        The Lord and His word,
           Water and food,
                   Fabric for quilts,
                         and my grand-daughter.

No comments: