Sunday, February 27, 2011

Refreshed

Today I was refreshed.
   I stayed home and watched church service via internet and I was refreshed.
     Then I did some of my WBS( Woman's Bible Study) and I was refreshed.
 I was even able to work on a few scrap blocks for my scrap quilt that seems to to be forever going. But it helped to refresh me.
     My daughter came by and picked me up and we went to Borders Book store, and browsed bargain books and I was refreshed.That was the first trip out of the house since the trip to the E.R. on Tuesday.
       So all in all I feel better and I am refreshed.
I am so glad that this blooming' cold yuck is almost gone. I pray my husband is not coming down with it.

Just wanted to keep updated here. Until next time,
Happy quilting, reading, and gardening.

Oh did I mention I picked up a couple of new books?
One is Herbs and Herb gardening, and the other is a slow cooker cookbook.

No comments: