Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Hero's

             So two days ago, I was feeling better and thought I was heading to recovery,
When that night, I was struck by a pain in my chest that hit me so hard, It scared me. And IT HURT.
               I had been getting the night sweats and waking up two and three times in the night to have to change my clothes, they were soaking wet. I was so done doing this. And I was done.                                        

       Then two days ago, I couldn't get warm. I thought that this was strange. For days now I was riding fevers that went from 99.9 to 101.8. My temperature usually rides low, 97.8, but not this last few days. Anyway, two days ago, it was even lower, 96.4. Okay I am cold, blooded. As well as my blood pressure being very low on a good scale it was low. Normally it run 110/70, but it was 89/48.
         Yet I was not dead because I could feel pain, in my chest. Not my heart though, my chest, in my neck and arm, all on the right side. I awoke my husband to ask for help. I needed it, and he jumped right in to the roll. He did everything but make me go to the hospital. I hate them. He didn't make me . He made sure that I got comfortable enough to sleep though, and I did.
          Yesterday, I was taken to the hospital.
    I called to make an appointment to go see my doctor who never see's me, cause I don't need to go.
       On the phone I said I had chest pains; red flag; I was next thing I knew I was talking to a nurse , and then on my way to the E.R. Oh boy, just what I wanted to do, NOT!
          I just wanted to make sure I did not have pneumonia and that is what I did. But hey I was in and out in no time due to the fact that I had chest pains, oh boy.

           My family came through like real troopers. Mama, became the teacher, youngest became the cook and hubby was the great comforter ready to do whatever needed to be done. It was great and I am better for it.

        I am still coughing and I am still recovering, and I normally do not get sick, so all to say,
 "I love my Hero's".

No comments: