Friday, February 25, 2011

My Girls

My girls are the besets and them some.
 They come through just about teverytime. This week has been one of those times.
    Punkin's mom, became her teacher when I so needed the rest and my baby girl came through with fixing my husband and me dinner for two to three nights. It was great and we had a good rest of the week.          

   Tonight we finished the last of the fried chicken and corn chowder soup. Home cooking with great flavor and warmth. The best food ever.
 Yesterday, momy hand carpal tunnel surgery and my baby went with her to the doctors and was there to get her home and stay with her until some else could stay with her for the night. Punkin and baby and I had a sleep over, or so we all slept at my house anyway. Isn't that a sleep over?
 Okay, so this morning we had bananas muffins and a late start day for school. But it was all good and we even had a special time for some creativity to flow.
   We are working on helping get the word of the Lord out to the homeless.
Check out  the blog site of hopenmotion.blogspot.com for more on it.
        I love the idea. Today we made a few more bags and Punkin was able to make picture frames for gifts.
  We made get well cards yesterday for mom and we had a good time. So today she was able to let those juices flow some more.

         Well I need to continue to rest to get this ugly sickness that I have had for more than a week now. So If there is anything that I have forgotten to mention, Oh Well.
      

     Hope you are all well and good.

No comments: