Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On Time..

      Some times it takes a kick in the pants to get started. Yesterday I got it and today it helped. My Star student- Punkin,(grand-daughter) was on time and fed when she arrived for school this morning.
  As I stated yesterday, I told them school was over at four and any undone seat work would be homework. So today, they were here at 8:00 am and ready to hit the books. I  was amazed. Also today, I put a note card with the word Craft in front of her and she was done by 3:30 and had two bike ride breaks and lunch break, snack break and work for the day finished. She ended up wanting to ride her bike until 4:00 and I was okay with that. Clean up was then a breeze.
  I do not know why everyone can say that their days are over in four hours. Ours are forever long, but they are getting better with attitudes and that's okay with me too, for now.

 The Lord is so good. I love days like this.

No comments: