Monday, January 31, 2011

No Bath Monday

                 It was a different kind of a Monday, not like most we experience here @everest ranch. We had are bible devotional time, with mom on the side listening. We didn't take our ever cleansing, over all rejuvenating, iniquity relieving, bath.(This is some of the most needed stuff on a Monday morning).

           We jumped right in and began even while mom was still here. But it was not the best day, just
different.
          Why you might ask. I was able to sew while the little one was doing Handwriting and Math. Yes, I was sewing on my never ending scrappy quilt that I have been working on for months.
Today I was able to sew strips together for four patches. Maybe, some day I will be able to do some more, while being a home school teacher again.

          Piano lesson two was today also and she was ready, Yeah!

  It was a good Monday, but I wonder what a refreshing bath would have done for her?

No comments: