Monday, January 24, 2011

Learn to Play...

Today is the first day of Piano Lessons (keyboard will work says teacher).



This was a great day and we did well for a Monday.



Back some time ago, My girl friend invited us to dinner. She said "Bring Punkin". So we went to dinner and had a wonderful meal.



But while we were there, Punkin sat down in front of the piano and began to stroke the keys. Not pound, but gently fingering them. That was when I thought ,' This may be the ticket '. To what I don't know as of today but, whatever.
Anyway, after rolling it around and then talking about it to my husband, we decided to purchase a key board for her for Christmas. We did and she was shocked. So was her mommy.


Any way my friend was /is a music teach also. Today the lessons began.
  I can only imagine where this may lead, but I will trust it to the Lord. It could be nothing if it is up to me, cause I could botch it up, but the wonder of the Lord could bring about some glorious surprises.

 We will see. Of course it won't be today, but time can tell and then that is when I will.

No comments: