Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stash...

             I have been trying to use up my stash for almost two years now. I have only been purchasing the fabric needed for the backs of my quilts.

    Now I am making aprons. I won't have to purchase backs, plus I can give them away faster. Maybe even sell a few. They are not as costly to others as a quilt would be.
 They are user friendly and every one needs to be in the kitchen once in awhile. Home made taco's or chocolate chip cookies. Protect your clothes and wear a cute apron.

I have made many but in my spare time I reformatted my camera disk( not knowing what I was doing) and cleared it out of over two months worth of memories never to be shared.
But hey, there's always tomorrow to make more. I also know not to repeat a bad mistake.
   So until next time, happy sewing.....

No comments: