Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quilters' Playhouse: new day,more rain

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New to this....

I am so new to this that It is scary that I am doing it, So I thought I would give it a go. It is almost Christmas and 32 years ago today,would have been my daddy's 44th birthday, which you do the math would make him ?
This is the first Christmas since 1993 that I have a Christmas tree in my home. My oldest daughter came home in 2007 and brought hers here so that my grand-daughter could have one but it was theirs. This year my youngest daughter, bought me one that is about three feet tall and covered in lights. I am enjoying it and it will be around till the end of my time, I figure.
Rain and still more rain has been falling for a few days now. We can use it that's for sure. Great way to water all my gardens.
As of today, we have received 5 eggs from our chickens that we purchased in October. I am so happy about it too. Fresh eggs and free range, YES!!! Makes for a great omelet that I can put my fresh grown chilies and bell peppers in.

Made a apron for a Christmas gift that someone else is giving to someone else. Yet I had picked out the fabric not five minutes before I got the call to make an apron. Okay...
Two days ago I dreamed of someone calling me from jail because of bad choices, and today I received the call to warn me of that someone possibly going to jail for bad choices....
The Lord is definitely working and I am witnessing it.
Well I think this is enough for the first time, except to say, I love to see how the Lord works.
Quilters' Playhouse: new day,more rain: "Still raining, and enjoying the quiet time with it."

No comments: