Friday, December 31, 2010

Freezing...

       Okay so 28* is freezing here where we are. My birds water dish was frozen on top. I have Zebra finch in an avery.  The pipes needed to have water ran thru them a bit to keep from breaking and my chickens were fine, Thank the Lord.
     Cold, yes we are cold here and yet in the home we have a fire burning in the fire place and the little dog has her sweat-shirt on, and the coffee is brewing, again.
     Last day of 2010 and we are counting our blessings still. The Lord is so good and we acknowledge that it is all of His provisions that keeps us here where we are, today.
  
   Maybe I'll post more later, but I feel the need to bake cookies and maybe Snuggle with a book or sit with my husband and watch The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Who knows, sewing sounds wonderful too, but doesn't look promising.
 Happy New Year .....

No comments: