Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Blessings

doll bed and pillow and quilt
We had a wonderful day today. We, my husband and I spent the day relaxing. We tinkered and waited for my grand-daughter to arrive to open her Christmas gifts. Not many.  Some home-made.The doll bed and blanket and sheet and pillow. Oh so cute.
  We laughed and Papa just kept getting another gift. He had no idea. 6 books in all. Just heard him say that he just blew threw 5 chapters, unstoppable. I guess he really likes at least one of them. That is a good thing.
This is the first Christmas we have really celebrated since 1993. Wow... Don't ask, just wow.
It was great. Spent yesterday with one of my daughters helping out serving the Lord by volunteering at Los Angeles Mission. And then today seeing my other daughter laugh.
My grand-daughter got gifts from everyone she knows. She got two  bikes and boots, jewelry, books and clothes, and Barbies and doll bake sets and a Key board. (Hope she will open up to a desire to worship in music. We will see. If that is where the Lord wants her, I hope we have provided the tool to start it). She had a good Christmas.
jumping up & down with joy


  Okay, with all this said, I need some more rest. Have to be ready to serve in Children Ministry tomorrow morning.

No comments: